Zoning/Land Use

Public Works Coordinator Ed Hodges also functions as Zoning Administrator, and is the primary POC for matters of land use planning and code compliance.  Please email questions to:  publicworks@townofhurtva.gov or by phone during business hours at (434) 608-0554.    


Additional zoning information is also contained in our Comprehensive Plan.


Page last updated:  Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 8:51 AM